2nd shift Lead CNC MachinistStart Date: 11/01/2018Location: Southington, CTSalary: $25/hr to $32/hr
Major Responsibilities & Activities:
- Set Up and operates CNC Milling machines and related equipment where programs, fixtures, and methods have been developed.
- Makes work assignments and instructs, trains and directs operators in the area. Assures operators maintain acceptable quality and quantity levels.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of feeds and speeds as well as cutting tools and their application.
- Provides technical guidance and troubleshoots processes and operations to improve productivity and quality.
- Inspects work for all dimensional features as required.
- Responsible for accurately completing paperwork relating to counts, scrap, time, etc. according to Company policy
- Maintains area, equipment and tooling in a neat, orderly condition including operator maintenance sheets.
- Observes all Company policies, rules, and regulations including good housekeeping, safety and security.
- Directs team towards company goals.
- Must be able to understand and interpret blueprints and sketches.
- Must have demonstrated mechanical ability.
- Must have a minimum of two years of experience as a Milling CNC operator.
- Must have demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have good communication and organizing skills