Production Supervisor (2nd shift)Start Date: 11/01/2018Location: West Chester, OHSalary: $65K-72K
- Lead and direct the employees, including performance management and selection of prospective employees.
- Responsible of areas; to include overtime, consumable spending, delivery metrics, capacity planning, risk assessment, Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), and Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE).
- Meet or exceed production and quality requirements for the business.
- Champion principles of Lean Manufacturing and Lean Business Practices in all areas of operation.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all processes and equipment. Insure equipment is operated and maintained per TPM specifications.
- Anticipate and trouble shoot problems with orders and/or equipment. Collaborate with other departments for resolution.
- Ensure that established policies, rules, regulations and procedures are followed, including safety and housekeeping.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in a supervisory or lead position. Aerospace manufacturing experience preferred.
- Proven ability to balance the needs of the production floor with customer requirements and management expectations.
- Ability to anticipate problems, and an eagerness to resolve the problems based on what is best for the customer and the division.
- Working knowledge and demonstrated use of Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Acts with integrity and the highest ethical behavior.
- Balances consistency with flexibility and willing to change ideas in the face of new information.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels of the organization.
- Computer skills with Microsoft Word and Excel.
BA or BS in Engineering preferred; or equivalent work experience