CMM ProgrammerStart Date: 11/01/2018Location: Southington, CT
- Develop inspection strategy for high precision aerospace components to ensure compliance with engineering requirements.
- Create and modify CMM off-line program utilizing PC-DMIS.
- Output and edit output code to run automatically on requested CMM.
- Create setup and supporting documentation to adequately instruct factory personnel on the loading and execution of automated inspection programs.
- Organize and plan work effectively to produce output according to budget and schedule constraints.
- Troubleshoot programming result errors and work holding issues with production personnel to optimize automated inspection results.